I LOVE FOOD and I'm a good friend :)

Options
careyann19
careyann19 Posts: 21 Member
And I love exercise, and feeling healthy
I hate how I use food to negate exercise and feeling healthy
I find you all so inspiring, and I'm at the beginning of my journey to lose 15-20 pounds - which is really intimidating for me, so I'm looking for friends in you to inspire me daily.
I will try to do the same :)

Carey

Replies

• KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have just begun my journey. Since I began walking, I miss it when I can't ,lol!
  • Ralph113
    Ralph113 Posts: 25
    Options
    I love food too. When I started logging and reevaluating what I eat I initially thought this life change would involve a lot of food I wouldn’t like. I was so wrong. I have found stuff I would never have looked for and feel so much better after I eat. I used to wake up feeling awful, never really digesting all the processed food from the previous day, not any more.
    I log daily. I have made my weight goal and have decided to keep with this site as this is a life change and not a diet. Next goal for me is more gym time. Please feel free to add me. You can do it!
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Ive been here a few months now... and I am just about to reach my halfway point with about 25 left to go. Always welcome new friends. Feel free to send a friend request!