Hello!

Options
Hi!

I just wanted to drop by and introduce myself! I have lost 3 and a half stone in the last year and am really struggling to loose the last two! I think I have done reall well so far and my little daughter is motivating me, laughing at me whilst I'm jumping around the room.

Any way I'm tring to stay positive and think of the outcome when I finally feel healthy.

Thanks for reading!

Indii :)

Replies

• Candyogirl
    Options
    Hello Indii,
    My name is Candy. You have made a positive start just making the decision to start myfitnesspal. I know in the begininng it is hard, because you are still trying to get adjusted to the change in the way you eat. Just keep in mind that you are doing this for yourself and to improve your over all health. And you know the most exciting part of about is that you have a fan, your daughter. Your daughter has faith in you so don't be so hard on yourself. YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • goldspaula
    goldspaula Posts: 161
    Options
    Hi Indi,

Oh you are so close!! Congratulations! You will find lots of good encouragement, advice, and friendship here. Keep Jumping!
  • indii
    indii Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks Candy! I know I can do it, I just need to change my excersize I think as I have kind of stayed the same weight for the past few months now... Thanks for the reply :)
  • indii
    Options
    Thank you Paula! I'll definately keep jumping, just higher! :)
  • lambocj
    lambocj Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Indii...wishing you success as you strive to lose weight and exercise!! This is a great site that helps keep you motivated, meet lot of postive people on here and I especially love the food journal because it will automatically calculate everything for you and you know just how many calories etc you've got left by end of day. I'm glad I heard about this site ----its my favorite! Have a great week. :flowerforyou:
  • indii
    Options
    Thanks lambocj! :)