Less Than Yesterday 30 day challenge looking for 15 people

Options
Hi there pals,

I am starting a private challenge and looking for 15 awesome ladies and gents to join me along the way. This group is for people who are looking to lose weight, not bulk or maintain but lose only. The challenge will last fun May 31st until June 30th and you must be willing to log in everyday during that time period.

We will be breaking up into 4 groups and each group will have a caption who will need to message me on Friday of each with with the totals for the groups

Each Day I will post a mini challenge, it will most likely be a certain amount of a certain exersice, but I may mix some water/food related challenges in as well

Points are earned in this format (Each Day)

Mini Challenge 5 points
60 active minutes 4 points
Under daily calorie goal 3 points
30 active minutes 2 points
Drinking 10 ounces of water 1 point

Each day you can earn up to 15 points - You get 2 points for 30 minutes of exercise and 4 more points if you get 60 minutes and 6 points for 90 mintues all together. This does not include cleaning and such, only heart pumping workouts.

Each team will pick thier own names and we will all weigh in on Fridays - On friday if you have lost 1 point you get to add 1 point, 2 points is 2 points etc.

You will have a thred for your team each week to post your daily points or you can message them to your leader

If you are interested in this Challenge - Less Than Yesterday! From May 31st until June 30th please message me and include

- Screen Name
- Daily Calorie Goal
- Daily Minutes Active Goal
- If you are interested in being a captain

Replies

• Natalia2122
    Natalia2122 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am interested in joining the challenge. My screen name is Natalia2122, 1500 cal, 30 mins per day. Thx!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Only 6 more spots left to fill - Only one male so far come on guys!
  • smcewen99
    smcewen99 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am interested in joining the challenge. My screen name is smcewen99 2200 cal, 20 min per day. I am open to being a captain - Thxs
  • bevmcarthur
    bevmcarthur Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    i would get in on this one if you still have openings
    Screen name bevmcarthur
    Daily Calorie Goal -1500
    Daily Minutes Active Goal- 30 to 60 minutes a day
  • Lululime120
    Options
    I'm interested!!
    Screen name Lululime120
    Calorie goal 1200
    Daily activity goal: 30 mins
  • choyt8109
    choyt8109 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm always up for a good challenge! Count me in. CHOYT8109. ..1250/day.....45min/day.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I would be interested if there is still room
    name mrsjas2000
    calories 1200
    active 60 or more mins
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am interested. I need the motivation.
    Nikki31104