Hi there!

Options
Helloooo =)
I've joined MyFitnessPal on the 6th, and I already love it!
It is kind of hard to stay within my calories because I'm pretty much used to eating whatever I want in crazy amounts, but I'm determined to do it. I have never ever worked out in my entire life, unless I was forced to (school =P ) but since I'm out of it, I never did anything. Now yesterday I started to do some jogging in place at home and I only managed 7 minutes, which was a bit discourageing ... but today I did it again and managed 10 minutes! It made me so proud haha ^^

So, I'm only on here for like 3 days and I already have some successes to record for me! I love this!

Replies

• Amarea
    Amarea Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job! That's what it's all about, being proud of every moment you step out of your old routine and make a change. Congratulations and keep up the hard work, you can do it!
  • lpoor
    lpoor Posts: 6
    Options
    Good luck to you. Every little change helps. Just try walking for 30 minutes every day and then increasing your pace too. This is a little thing you can do with a friend, neighbor or your dog. The busier you stay, the less time you will have to eat junk!!
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Welcome!! Getting started is a success in itself. . .that first step is always a hard one to take so good job to you on getting started! And CONGRATS on the exercise. . .just keep up the great work and I know you CAN & WILL reach all of your goals!!!
  • bigcoon103
    Options
    5 or 10 minutes is more than some people can do, doing great, Keep it up and have fun, I know it's easier said than done. WTG!!!