New "Again"

Options
Just a couple of months ago I was new to MFP. I was right on for a couple of weeks, and then like every other thing I do I fell back into the spiral of eating everything I wanted and then some. Also, like before I put the blame on everything but myself. This time I blamed MFP. The reasons aren't important because they weren't valid. It's just the same thing that I have done over and over again. I have blamed friends, family, work, stress, home life, etc. etc. Everyone but myself. Well, it's time to stop blaming others and take responsibility for my own actions. I did this to myself. The problem lies with me and no one else.
Just like I am the one who has made countless promises that usually go something like "next year at this time I'm going to be skinny". Well, I have made that promise and every year I have let myself down along with my family and friends who I make that promise to. I have lost faith in myself and I know they have as well. I want to renew that faith, and be someone that not everyone else is proud of but that I am proud of.
I know that MFP gives me the tools I need, and the members give me the support I need. The only missing factor is me doing the work. I'm adding myself back into the mix.

Replies

• Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    I have done the same thing over & over with my weight loss journey . . .but the important thing is we're getting back into it. . .so just continue to keep the positive attitude and keep moving forward!!! Glad you're back in the game. . .wishing you much success in reaching all of your goals!!! :smile:
  • TheHuhu
    TheHuhu Posts: 6
    Options
    We're all here to support you, and give you back your faith.
    I wish you good luck with it! :smile: