Chris Powell Choose To Lose Success

Options
sweetie1975
sweetie1975 Posts: 154 Member
I'd like to hear from those of u who are currently on this diet. If so how long have you been eating this way and has it been successful for you??

Replies

• babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I lost 52 pounds in just over 6 months on CTL. I stepped away from it from around Christmas until a week ago, and only gained back 10 (over 6 months).. with probably at least 5 of that being water retention. The last week has been hard getting back on it, because old habits are hard to break... but the last 3 days have been pretty good! I'm looking forward to this next week, and being back on track.

So... I'm not exactly a success story yet... but I've made really really good progress using carb cycling from CTL. It is the first diet that I've ever been on that has 1) shown results so quickly (within a couple of weeks I started dropping weight), and 2) helped me to learn how to eat more protein and vegetables than ever before. I'm a carb girl through and through... so the structure of carb cycling has been really really good for me. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!