Peanut butter, protein powder, cocoa!

Options
I've been looking for ways to make sweet deliciousness with protein powder - I already have a trusty protein powder pancake recipe and have now found a PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN POWDER MUG CAKE!!

http://morriscodeinthekitchen.tumblr.com/post/45914002359/perfect-shakeology-chocolate-peanut-butter-mug-cake

Peanut butter, protein powder, cocoa!!!

I opted for no sugar or sweetener. The cake ended up quite bitter which is how I like it, so if you have a sweet tooth I would recommend sweetener/sugar.

This was tooo scrummy for me not to share :)

Replies

• MizzEngelChen
    MizzEngelChen Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That looks amazing! Do you know something that doesn't need eggs?
  • Lorix94
    Lorix94 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Great !! but you should have put it in the recipes part of the community
  • Ashleigh0124
    Options

I found a few that used liquid egg whites, and there were a few recipes for protein cookies without eggs. I just googled until I found a recipe that used things I had in the pantry.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options

I found a few that used liquid egg whites, and there were a few recipes for protein cookies without eggs. I just googled until I found a recipe that used things I had in the pantry.

did you bust the whole egg in there or just the white?
  • Ashleigh0124
    Options

did you bust the whole egg in there or just the white?

I used the whole egg.