HOLD YOUR CAMERA IN YOUR LAP

Options
That is what I always do, and I realize how huge my double chin has gotten! I can't wait to lose weight and get rid of this stupid chub all over my face!! Super irritated though... my 30 day shred dvd I ordered got dropped off at my apartment office on Saturday, closed today and closed tomorrow!! I just wanna start it!!!! =]

Replies

• SashaMegan
    SashaMegan Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You'll love it as much as you'll hate it :bigsmile:
  • tori240to140
    Options
    Oh, and my fiancé took a picture of me sleeping the other day.... SERIOUSLY!! I couldn't even believe it was me.. I guess I just like looking at myself from only certain angles haha
  • SashaMegan
    SashaMegan Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I see very well what ya mean :bigsmile: :blushing:

Oh and if you need 30DS buddies ... :smokin:
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    For me it is not only the angle that the picture is taken, but I think all the planets in the universe have to align into a complex pattern before I am able to be captured in a flattering picture.
  • cynthiadmail
    cynthiadmail Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thank god for pic editors as well. Nothing like removing those wrinkles that are starting to creep in on the face.
  • DT1Rock
    DT1Rock Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It's not as bad as you think! Good luck with the shed, drinks lot's of water then drink some more!!!
  • weffie11
    weffie11 Posts: 91
    Options
    And you can start it today if you want as it's on YouTube!!!
  • tori240to140
    Options
    I would but I only have an ipad and its too small too see haha we'll just have to start tomorrow!!