Fun Facts Game

Options
allikat93
allikat93 Posts: 236
I will start (Naturally)

I will sit there and take hundreds of photos of myself for a new profile pic.. And usually settle on one of my cat.

Your turn!!

Edited for spelling.

Replies

• PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I've been on the field of Fenway Park
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    i have been to fiji
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Fun fact, we're all going to die!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    Options

But it's the how that keeps me up at night
  • taunto
    Options

My favorite would be to get tied up on a chair with a tub of Sodium Hydroxide above my head, dripping 1 drop at a time over me burning my flesh and by the time its empty, even my bones will be nothing more than hull.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    Options

My favorite would be to get tied up on a chair with a tub of Sodium Hydroxide above my head, dripping 1 drop at a time over me burning my flesh and by the time its empty, even my bones will be nothing more than hull.

That's why I always pay my tab at Denny's
  • taunto
    Options

Have they abandoned their practice of drilling into your knee caps while pouring vinegar into it?
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    Options

Have they abandoned their practice of drilling into your knee caps while pouring vinegar into it?

It's just no longer there preferred method
  • taunto
    Options

Pity, I was a fan of it. Nothing compared to taking all of your nails out with pliers though. Those were the days. Pity I say. Now people have their "Laws"!
  • allikat93
    Options

Pity, I was a fan of it. Nothing compared to taking all of your nails out with pliers though. Those were the days. Pity I say. Now people have their "Laws"!

Trolls.. The both of ya :p
  • taunto
    Options

That is NOT a fun fact! :angry: :grumble: :angry:
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    Options

The classics will always be the best but what I don't get is once they are finished torturing you, you still owe the money doesn't seem fair to me
  • allikat93
    Options

That is NOT a fun fact! :angry: :grumble: :angry:

I see nothing 'fun' in your "facts" either :grumble:
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Fun fact: I once gave myself a concussion with a laundry basket.
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    fun fact: "Whiskey" is actually a Gaelic word that means "water of life."
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Fun fact: I have an irrational fear of bees.

Another fun fact: My fun facts are not all that fun.
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options

Lol oh yes!
  • chaser1977
    chaser1977 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Fun fact: I once gave myself a concussion with a laundry basket.

I attempted to ride down the stairs in a laundry basket. Broke the basket and the drywall at the bottom of the stairs.
  • JohnnyCashMoney
    Options
    Fact: The only difference between "Bourbon" and "Whiskey" is that for something to be called "bourbon," it must be made in Kentucky. If it's not made in Kentucky, it's not Bourbon.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    fun fact: i'm such a klutz i've fallen up my stairs three times. once because of the dog. twice because i tripped. and one of the times i got a concussion.