New to the site, not to the fight

Options
Morning All- I have been battling this junk since I was a kid. Live in Dallas, TX and workout like crazy. It is the diet that prevents me from getting to where I want to go. Anyway, any locals that are in the battle or anyone else, feel free to say hello.
Fitness is awesome!
FRAC

Replies

• FITFAB402015
    Options
    Welcome!! I admire your will to keep fighting and not give up. That's the spirit we need to reach our goals!!! I wish you the best in your lifestyle change!
  • KhalanAmnell
    KhalanAmnell Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My name is Carin. I'm lucky enough to have looked like a teen since I was 15, I'm 38. I still get carded!
    I became sick, so even though I was thin after my kids, I gained when in a wheelchair/depressed.
    I lost 100lbs (gained 20 back). Now I've been losin about a lb a week or so. It would help if my illness didn't prevent exercise...

I am in Cornwall, NY. I'm ESPECIALLY looking for someone local who I could call when I wanna take a walk & they can call me - hopefully we will be available for each other often enough that it will be a real motivator!

Carin
  • GinnieC100
    GinnieC100 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Your story could be mine. I workout to the extreme too and can't overcome the bad diet. I start well every day but finish poorly!