My toning in pics....

Options
If you have a look at my ticker.... ( I have no idea how to add photos on here)

That was me in September, January and now....

All toning... barely any weightloss .... im still proud of it though ... first pic was when I saw what I was ... after having two kids and being a mum who had no time for herself. I still don't but I make a little more time to to a work out even if its just at home.
Also training with taekwondo ( its a combined class so kids train one side, we train the other)

Heres hoping logging what I eat will help with the loss :) x

Replies

• cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Well that's everyones dream right there! Toning can be such an issue and you've done brilliantly. Best of luck being as successful with the weight loss as you have been with the toning :smile:
  • Abhishek1984
    Options
    wow good work !!
    totally motivating
  • misselainec
    misselainec Posts: 29
    Options
    Thank you :)

Its always good to keep a photo diary if you can... lock it away even if its just your eyes that see... eventually you will feel confident enough to say " look, heres what I done" ....

I have a LONGGGG way to go until im at my dream bod, but I will get there... :)
  • MoosieMooMama
    Options
    awesome job!!!
  • debmartin06
    debmartin06 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I am trying to lose my mommy belly as well!
  • misselainec
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I am trying to lose my mommy belly as well!

it is so hard, I did give up multiple times... I wont ever give up again after seeing what perseverance does.... good luck xx
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    nice kicking *kitten*!!
  • MACnificence
    MACnificence Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Can you outline what you did to achieve this ? My stomach is my biggest problem area it's so hard to shift :(
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options

Its always good to keep a photo diary if you can... lock it away even if its just your eyes that see... eventually you will feel confident enough to say " look, heres what I done" ....

I couldn't agree with you more I have picktures from the very start of my journey and even though I am not willing to show them now there will be a dad when I am going to be proud to show them and will be thankful I have them
  • Sobeeit
    Sobeeit Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :-)
  • christinealexis
    Options
    Be proud!! work it girl!! great job :)
  • misselainec
    Options
    nice kicking *kitten*!!

I sure am LOL!!
  • rxman13
    rxman13 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    u look awesome
  • misselainec
    Options
    Can you outline what you did to achieve this ? My stomach is my biggest problem area it's so hard to shift :(

Mainly High intensity exercise... insanity dvds are a good way to go but out of my budget, there are various videos you can watch via you tube etc.
    Taekwondo was what I started with, and introduced zumba also... so a lot of activities

I have been watching what I eat but as I said its not shifting any weight really

Good luck!! xx
  • misselainec
    Options

I couldn't agree with you more I have picktures from the very start of my journey and even though I am not willing to show them now there will be a dad when I am going to be proud to show them and will be thankful I have them

GO YOU!!
  • misselainec
    Options
    Awesome job :-)

thank you :)
  • misselainec
    Options
    Be proud!! work it girl!! great job :)

very proud babe!! very proud :D thank you xx
  • misselainec
    Options
    u look awesome

thank you so much :D
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Nice work! That is amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!