Best protein powder for women...in your opinion

Options
1235»

Replies

• Alta2000
    Alta2000 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Go with Optimum Nutrition. They have a natural whey protein with no artificial crap in it (my preference)

This one. I get the ON Gold Standard double chocolate and make different chocolate shakes.
  • jeannelawrie
    jeannelawrie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have the Isopure in Dutch chocolate and love it. Lots of protein without adding a ton of carbs and very tasty! I mix mine with almond milk and it is delicious.
  • RachelRiley87
    RachelRiley87 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK I've started using pink protein they have several options on protein shakes depending on yours goals. I also use there thermo burn tablets.
  • InsolentMint
    Options
    I just use 100 % pure organic whey protein in my smoothies (from Urtekram, if anyone GAF).

Doesn't add much taste, just makes them a bit more frothy and a bit creamier/thicker, like a milkshake.

But there's no pink glitter packaging. *Weeps*
  • GrnChocJnky
    Options
    I've tried so many powders and at this point I occasionally drink a chocolate Jay Robb. I mostly stick to the Bolthouse chocolate protein and Evolve chocolate protein. They are already premade, but I can stomach them a lot better since they taste just like chocolate milk.
  • RubyBF
    RubyBF Posts: 4
    Options
    I don't like the whey proteins as much as I like the plant based ones. My favorite at the moment is Plant Fusion (French Vanilla mixed with fruits, greens and cinnamon is delicious). I looked at Raw Protein from Garden of Life and it looks great, but I haven't tried it yet.
  • BonaFideUK
    BonaFideUK Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I go with Optimum Nutrition Whey. Theres a reason its the biggest whey brand in the world. Its absolutely delicious and the profile is amazing. You pay a bit of a premium for it, but I think its worth it because a lot of cheaper Whey tastes like garbage.
  • Shreddybrek
    Options
    Sorry if im bumping this post up a bit from older replies, however i thought it would be worth mentioning the following.

The best protein for a women, is the exact same as for a man. Marketing often dictates how people feel about supplements (the entire industry is driven by marketing).

However the protein supplements work equally well for both males and females. The only thing that needs to be adjusted is the quantity taken.

This might explain a little bit more, along with offering some suggestions http://www.shreddybrek.com/best-protein-powder-for-women/