Time to change...

Options
Hi all, I'm new here and am determined to change my eating habits, lose weight and generally get fit. I am 36, 6'1 and weigh 19 and a half stone. I was 18 stone for a long time but after changing jobs I no longer cycle as far to work and this is why weight has piled on. I eat far too badly, lots of snacks and junk but am looking to change this so as to have a better and longer life and be able to keep up with my 6 year old boy!! Any advice will be appreciated, I'm going to post in the advice needed group so please offer me any hints you can :)

Replies

• Tracyfaulds
    Options
    Hello. I am new as well. I have a goal of 20 lbs. I am 41 years old and 160 lbs. I had been 140 for as long as I can remember but over the last year I've been eating more and working out less. I need to get motivated and this website and app may be just what I need.

My time to change is now as well. We can do this together. =)
  • mbcUK
    mbcUK Posts: 5
    Options
    Let's hope so. Sick of looking at a reflection I don't like :)

Good luck!
  • pkteen
    pkteen Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well...
    I started a week and a half ago and I've already lost around 3-4 Kg which is the best feeling ever...
    Add me if you need any support.
    Ciao!
  • janis1972
    janis1972 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I'm Janis and i started in January, but got serious 2 months ago... any support is welcomed :)