NEED NEW FRIENDS I'm 5'4 184lbs

Options
Hello,
many of my friends have deactivated their accounts...
I'd love to make new MFP friends that have similar body types and goals..
My starting weight was 197, i'm currently at 184 and I am 5'4

my goal weight is 140 around there...

:)
hopefully meet you soon!

Replies

• dustycaravan
    dustycaravan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My goal is similar. I'm 5'3 and at 186pounds and would love to be around 135-140. Feel free to add me.
  • jorgele
    jorgele Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log everyday and am about 6 pounds away from my goal...good luck with your goals!!!
  • gottogetinshape
    gottogetinshape Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Another shortie here with less to lose but a very high body fat percentage as I have a tiny frame. I'm here daily. Feel free to add me if you'd like to. Good luck. You will do this!
  • nahu007
    nahu007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am about this as well. 5'2 and about 184-
  • PeaceFreedom
    Options
    Nice to meet you, I am new as well, and am 5'3" and at 185lbs and wanting to not only achieve weight loss, but a healthy lifestyle. I am hoping however to loose about 55lbs, and maintain a weight of 130lbs.

Can you please further assist me with personalizing my ticker. I did follow instructions, but was unable to change my photo once uploaded, however, not sized or selected the continue prompt; so that is a bit frustrated, but don't worry, I won't go eat off, lol!

I look forward to hearing from you!

PeaceFreedom
  • _CrepeSuzette_
    _CrepeSuzette_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 5'5'' and my current weight is 180lbs, my GW is 143/147 lbs.
    Feel free to add me when you want! :smile:
  • Cricket09
    Cricket09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3" and have 100 lbs. to lose. Maybe we can learn from each other? :)
  • WonTaunTaun
    WonTaunTaun Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hello,

5'4"
    SW: 200
    CW: 185
    GW: 140

We have a lot in common. :D Feel free to add me. I log daily. :drinker:
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Same here, I'm 5'5 and I currently weigh 170. Started at 215, goal of around 140 ish

feel free to add me!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Hi there !

I'm 5' 3"

Started at about 182..............weigh just over 160 right now (after almost two years here!)

I'm older, and I do think it's harder to lose at this age..............I decided early on that I was going to change my LIFE, and not worry so much about the pounds coming off quickly.......it's working, and I am much healthier and happier.

I'd like to weight closer to 140.......and maybe in two more years, I will!!!

Much success to you.
  • ajjaszabo
    ajjaszabo Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi There, I'm just under 5'4" and over the past year and a half, I've gone from 197lbs to 145lbs. I've gained quite a bit of muscle and dropped a lot of body fat (over 10%). I've just started using myfitnesspal for meal planning and I'm hoping this will help me the rest of the way to achieving my goals. Cheers!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    OMG! I am 5'4 and started at 184 too!
    I am now 135 =)

Would love to be friends. Will send a request!

Anyone looking for support may add me as well =) Daily user!
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    SHORTIES IN THE HOUSE!!!

I am 5 feet 4 1/2 inches. I weigh about 239 right now. But I am so committed to this. So go ahead and add me.

How committed am I? I went for an hour walk in the rain today. My sweatshirt was soaked when I got home. But I feel great now.
  • Theravenchild
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm 5'2" and I'm 160lbs, but I'm looking to be 120 :) I am new to mfp and I would love to be friends!
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and about 189. Feel free to add me.
  • giuliacarpenter
    giuliacarpenter Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow shortie :)

I am much shorter, I am:

4'10"
    SW: 168
    CW: 150
    GW: 130

Feel free to add me :) I am on all day every day. I give great motivation (as all my friends say).

Talk soon,
    Giulia
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    FR sent :wink: I'm also 5"4', 175lbs atm, down from 213lbs. also looking to be around 140lbs and accepting friends :flowerforyou:
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm really not the same body type as you, but I could certainly use some buddies if you are interested. A few of my friends joined, but then quit so it's just me :( I'm trying to lose as much as possible while still being healthy.
  • alicia_5467
    Options
    Hi, If you don't mind my age. Me being a 14 year old girl. I can be you're buddy, I have also been looking for a buddy for awhile now actually. I do want to lose a bit more than you. About 25 lbs actually, I weigh 60.0 kg now, I'm not actually overweight but I do want to look better in my clothes because I do have quite a large belly hehe. I plan on being around 50-52 kg with muscles. I lift weights about 4-7 times a week and run everyday for about 6.0 miles for an hour. I
    . Thank you very much miss for you're time.