HELP - need a buddy

Options
:flowerforyou: Hello,

Looking for some support..... I am looking at wanting to loose 20lb and know what I need to do but seem to slip on little things like stopping at Tims for my daily tea with cream and sugar and then snacking on bad things like chocolate, chips, hot chocolate. I was working out every morning Mon to Fri before I went to work but have slipped as I am working two jobs.

Realize I need to start journaling but also want to look for a buddy system as I really don't have a friend that I can ask to help me out with this. Realizing I have always been an emotional eater so have not done terribly since my separation but just want to get rid of this last 20lbs.:flowerforyou:

I love horseback riding, tennis, photography, hiking, skiing and more.....

Replies

• alicia_5467
    Options
    Hi miss! If you don't mind my age. Me being a 14 year old girl. I can be you're buddy, I have also been looking for a buddy for awhile now actually. I do want to lose a bit more than you. About 25 lbs actually, I weigh 60.0 kg now, I'm not actually overweight but I do want to look better in my clothes because I do have quite a large belly hehe. I plan on being around 50-52 kg with muscles. I lift weights about 4-7 times a week and run everyday for about 6.0 miles for an hour. If you want to add me miss my username is inuyasha_000 and my e-mail adress is rose5467@yahoo.com. Thank you very much miss for you're time.
  • nahu007
    nahu007 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Nahu007,

I am trying to lose 20 lbs. I am watching sugar and fat.
  • clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You (and anyone) can add me if you like. Have more than 20 pounds to lose but love MFP!
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    20 pounds is my overall goal too, and I'm progressing slowly but surely. Feel free to add me. I'm on every day. I find that logging my food and having my food diary open to friends helps keep me accountable and makes me more aware of bad eating habits. I've been here a couple of months now and have made remarkable changes in what/how I eat. I also exercise regularly. I do Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and am in the middle of C25K. I'm a lot less likely to eat junk when I think about the effort required to burn it. Stick around here, get a good group of friends, and it will soon be the same for you. It's a true lifestyle change.
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm also working on 20 lbs right now (with hopes of another 10 later) and have lost 6 so far. If you like, you can add me. I need some support myself. I'm not a weirdo. LOL! Just a 32 year old teacher trying to get fit after years of eating junk.