Insanity maniac getting off that lingering 15pds

Options
I grew up an extremely overweight teen to an extremly overweight adult. I was 17 and weighed 250 pds. i was depressed, alone and wasbt taught the tools to live healthy by my parents. so through my own tenacity and hard work (and yo-yoing) I was down to 175 and maintained that for most of my adult life. Insanity was the only thing that gave me that extra boost! I did the first month of insanity and didn't follow the eating plan and lost no weight. I took the 2nd month very seriously and followed my caloric intake to the T and lost 6 pounds the first week of the 2nd DVD set. I'm training for a 10k, and hopefully get toned through these next 2 months. I have an August 1st goal of 140 I'm about 15 pounds off. I love to make new friends and talk about insanity! Friend me!

Replies

• fionahay
    fionahay Posts: 44
    Options
    I'm just going to start Insanity properly tomorrow ( took the fit test the other day there)

Friend request sent :)
  • jcdoerr
    jcdoerr Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request too. Today is day 54 of Insanity for me, and while the changes have been slow, the program is addicting. I plan on going straight into a second round as soon as I finish month 2. Would love to have lots of friends to motivate and support each other through the craziness that is Shaun T!