Raise your hand if you have goal jeans!

Options
I probably have 4 to 6 pairs of "goal" jeans that don't fit...and that i have never worn - but that are really cute and I am determined come hell or high water to get my butt into by the end of the summer. Who else has goal jeans or clothes sitting and staring at them from their closet? :) I think I need to put my favorite pair somewhere more conspicuous where I have to see them all the time :)

Replies

• TLWallperson
    TLWallperson Posts: 125
    Options
    Recently I bought two pair of jeans but was unable to wear either (knew they weren't going to fit when I bought them). So they are my goal jeans right now. One pair I can almost get into, maybe another 10 lbs. Hopefully by the end of summer I will be able to fit into both.
  • lindz221
    lindz221 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was working at Old Navy last year. Occasionally clothes would come in from online, and be $.97 or $1.47, and I'd buy them. As long as they were something I'd wear. Now that I've started my fitness journey, I actually have jeans/pants for every size. Lol! I have two totes full. I also have a pair for my UGW. A pair of JNCO jeans from high school that I WILL wear again!! :happy:
  • goldenvulture
    Options
    I have a pair of American Eagle skinny/jeggings that are a size 2, biggest motivator ever
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of jeans that I bought but the next day gave up - the button popped off! I kept them though, for when I do get back down to that size comfortably, I'll be able to wear them! They haunt me, and really motivate me to get back into them!!!
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of shorts left over from B.C. (Before Children) I WILL fit into those again even if I DO refuse to wear them out in public now. I was in my early 20's when they were bought.
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I don't have money to spend on jeans that fit me now, I'm sure as heck not wasting money on jeans that might never fit lol.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    I always have the next size down pair of jeans hanging on my amoire where I can see them every day and try them on once a week. When they finally fit, I buy the next size down to hang there.
    However, my ultimate goal jeans are my size 10 Calvins. Granted, they are from 1981, so they are equivalent to a size 6 these days, so I may never fit in them again. But a girl's gotta dream!
  • Pau2011
    Pau2011 Posts: 2
    Options
    Well.. I really want to be good for my vacation time... i feel a little bit shame for my body and that's not the way that I want to feel!! and there is one pair of jeans that I can't use it... So this is my time and I gonna do it!!!
  • wisebuys
    wisebuys Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Guilty, but I did buy them at a thrift shop so it wasn't a big expenditure, but I just love them. They will fit comfortably before the end of summer, just in time for fall.
  • Lady_Slimsalot
    Options
    I had lost weight in '09 and regained a good bit of it by '11. I finally broke down and bought a pair of jeans in a bigger size in '11 out of necessity. Darn it if those didn't end up too tight in a few months! So my modest goal is just to get back into the "big" jeans. After that there are 2 never-worn pairs of even smaller motivation jeans I bought along the way. Will be sweet one day to post photos of me wearing any of the jeans.
  • Alicia_P_28
    Alicia_P_28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have an entire wardrobe of clothes that are haunting me!!! I absolutely cannot wait to fit into all of my cute clothes again!!!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I have an entire wardrobe of clothes that are haunting me!!! I absolutely cannot wait to fit into all of my cute clothes again!!!

I am the same.
  • cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of size 32 Seven Jeans for All Mankind that I'm dreaming of fitting one day. As it is, I can't even get my legs into them properly. I've got a ways to go.
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I've got a pair of size 38 (european) pants in my closet - they have the neatest dragon embroidered on them, and i had to buy them one size too small, because it was the last pair... that was 12 years and a few sizes ago.
    my real goal are my bikinis from back then - i have them hanging on my closet wall so i have to look at them every day :-)
  • kate21797
    kate21797 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of size 5 jeans that I used to be able to wear, and I adored them. I'd really love to be able to wiggle into them by the end of the summer.
  • jrr07080
    jrr07080 Posts: 18
    Options
    I loved your question! How cute! :) I, too, have a favorite pair of jeans I'm trying my hardest to fit into! Getting there. Ladies, have any of you tried a beachbody program such as p90x or insanity?
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of amazing jeans size 3 that i want to be able to fit into comfortably..
    I can get them zipped up and buttoned.. but it aint pretty.
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have about 4 pairs of jeans that are size 3/4 that I will get back into. I have never been above a size 5 until now. When I had to go out and buy a size 9/10, I knew I needed to start doing something about it. I am down to a 7/8 but I will be in my skinny jeans again.
  • getrealforme
    Options
    I have a pair of amazing jeans size 3 that i want to be able to fit into comfortably..
    I can get them zipped up and buttoned.. but it aint pretty.
    All my jeans I can fit into at 100 lbs or 115lbs, but it ain't pretty at 115lbs! Ready to be rid of that muffin top.