Please do add me

Options
Hi guys, I am quite addicted to mfp here. I am a 5.2 girl and I weigh about 60 kg and lost 4 kg since I started again last month. My goal weight was originally 48 kg by May 15 2014 , but I changed it since I want to have muscles. I am a 1/8 Filipina, Spanish, Portugese, Chinese and Saudi Arabian heritage. All 1/8 although I will avoid saying in which religion I belive in to avoid insults, I will only say them to my friends. I am asking for friends since i lose motivation quite quickly and now i am currently sick with a cold, high fever, coughs and pleghm. So now I can only lift weights, but I do run 6.0 for an hour a day. Though I do prefer hiking since it's so fun. Well if you guys want to be my friend please do add me! Thank you very much for you're time and support in reading and adding me as a friend! I hope you all will reach you're goal weights as soon as possible.

Replies

• Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I did accept your friend request. I do hope that you are doing this healthy. You are a young girl and there is nothing wrong with wanting to be a healthy weight and in shape. I just hope you don't get caught up in the models and how their bodies look.

I grew up with a mother who was very critical about my weight. Leaving me with a bunch of hang ups. So I would hate to see that happen to another young girl.

I can tell you by your heritiage that your body is only going to let you look a certain way. What I mean .... is I am half black, half white and part American Indian. So I am always going to have hips, a booty and large breast. There is no getting away from that. But that does not mean I can't be at normal weight and toned.

So I am here to help you and look forward to our journey.
  • davidrapp5
    davidrapp5 Posts: 14
    Options
    I accepted. When I was your age, I started getting into sports a lot more. I don't know if you have any interest in it, but the right sport and team can be a great motivator. As good as an internet forum can be for support, it's got nothing on a partner or teammate right there with you.

If that's not your thing, I can at least tell you something that my favorite coach told me: "get a little better every day." Your best goal is a personal one. Keep track of your weightlifting or hiking and seek to improve yourself every time.

In the meantime, we'll be here. Keep moving!
  • alicia_5467
    Options
    Oh don't worry miss. I know that they are just photoshopped. I work in a company that does that. I am sorry to what happened to you my mom is the same with you. She wants me to be the perfect child. Thank you so much for adding me.
  • alicia_5467
    Options
    Oh I am in sports, I study aikido, mma, taekwando, mway thai, karate, football and brazillian jiu jutsu. My problem is that I eat so much hehe. Thank you very much for accepting me, I do hope you reach you're goal weight soon.
  • alicia_5467
    Options
    By work I mean I accept jobs from them, I'm a freelancer actually since I also studied in that company. I just finished studying there about last month. I managed to study there while in highschool since I can go there on weekends. Although I am in no way an expert in that field. I consider it as a hobby of mine, I'm planning on studying medicine as a pediatrician or becoming a marine or navy in the military field. After that I will also study business.