Well hello there peeps :-) lets get FIT !!! haha

Options
CatKin76
CatKin76 Posts: 13 Member
Hello,

I'm Caroline, 37 year old single mum from Cheshire. Find this website very useful for keeping track of things and realising how good and bad things can be for you.

Hope everyone is enjoying keeping fit and not letting it drag them down too much :-) I am hoping to lose between half to one stone. Not much but still finding it rather difficult. I love food, although i do eat healthy, I eat a LOT !

See you all soon,

Caz x

Replies

• suziwillpower1
    Options
    Thanks Mate! Here in Rochester, NY enjoying a swim and aqua fit classes. Now... Today is Memorial Day in the U.S. and it's basically a mourning picnic day where everyone gets together and remembers their family and friends who died in past wars. So, we eat, and give thanks for the freedoms we have. Therefore, a double workout is intended for today.

So, in turn, I will get fit with you.

Cheers!

Suzi Willpower
  • Tracyfaulds
    Options
    Hi Caroline, I am a 41 year old single mom from Toronto. I have the same problem as you. I eat healthy but way WAY to much. I am new here and have a goal of 20 lbs. I put it on pretty fast so I am hoping with some help I can take it off just as fast. =)
  • pkteen
    pkteen Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm a 19 year old dude from Pakistan... Although I'll be coming to the US for undergrad next year.
    I had become HUGE by the time I turned 18 (249lbs) Decided that things need to change... At exactly 200lbs now...
    14Kg or 33lbs left. And things are going great. I lost around 7 lbs in the past week and a half alone.
    Add me if you ever need more support.
    Take care.
  • adamdlc
    adamdlc Posts: 34
    Options
    This website is awesome, Paired with a workout regime and healthy macros. I have lost like 3-4 % body fat since january.
  • CatKin76
    CatKin76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow brilliant to meet so many new people :-) will add you all, lets all get fit together !! Haha, I'm from UK, great to meet people round the world. xxx