homeschoolers?

Options
Hi! I'm a homeschool mom and I was just wondering if there are any more here. :)

Replies

• traingos
    traingos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a homeschooling Mom of 3. Just cleaned out the "school room" yesterday and can't wait to go buy new pencils and notebooks. My kids just don't understand that at all.

My children are 13, 10, and 4. I'm starting kindergarten w/ the four year old this year. He can't wait! We live in PA.

How about you?
  • Mahooka
    Mahooka Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    We home school a 14 yo and an 11 yo. High School starts this year and everyone is excited to get started. Of course there is no summer break for home school!
  • thatTOPSlady
    Options
    My kids are 8 and 11 and have homeschooled from the beginning. We are in Oklahoma. We are using Bob Jones Online for Math and doing unit studies to get everything else in. We don't plan to begin our year until around the first of September. Nice to meet you!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Kuddos to you all! I have little patience for that...I wish though. I have 2 friends that do that and seem to like it. Although the one ended up sending hers to school after a few years... I have a hard enough time getting through my kids homework at night. My kids already can't wait for school to start back up. I think they enjoy getting out...of course if something were to happen and I would need to have them at home then I am more than willing. GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS!!! and Have lots of FUN with it!