How do you watch fitness blender

Options
Do you use your computer/laptop? OR do you hook up your laptop to a TV? I just checked the site out for the first time today and thought WOW! And its all for free which seems crazy. I have slow internet at home so I doubt I could use it there but I wondered if I were to ever get decent interent service at home, if you all watch on your computers or hook up your computers to you TV for a bigger screen?

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I use my desktop computer, my workout area is set up in my office, I've uploaded all my dvds onto my computer so they're all in one place, its easier if I'm doing more than one workout, going between Jillian Michaels, Turbo Fire or something on Fitness Blender. Sucks about the slow internet, cuz I love me some FB, they have great workouts and lots of choices so if you get bored quickly, there's always more to choose from.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I use the internet on my WiiU, load up Youtube and watch it on the TV. If that wasn't an option, I'd probably just hook up my laptop to my TV via HDMI.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    iPad. This way I have my favorites bookmarked wherever I am. And yes, I have done the stretching in my office on camps.
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I plan on watching them on DVD using a tv. I hope to start a few Fitness Blender workouts soon.
  • shariannamarie
    Options
    I watch on my Ipad and use Airplay on Apple TV to watch it on the big TV..
  • averytds
    averytds Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    If it's on Youtube, I will Plex It! and then use the app to put it on the big screen via a Roku or if I'm going to do it in the family room, we have an HTPC I would run it on.
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    My Blue-ray player has YouTube. I haven't done it yet, but I'm going to do some yoga that way, so it's on the tv and not a little laptop screen.
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Sorry, just discovered this website through your post! :blushing: :flowerforyou:

I'm going to hook my laptop up to my tv and do it that way. Thanks for the heads up OP!
  • rkcle009
    rkcle009 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I watch from my tablet. The TV is better, but the tablet is portable.