After 30DS - what next?

Options
What would you suggest I do next?
I've said that I'll do the 30DS from the beginning again because my friend wants do start and asked if I'd do it with her, but I was looking for something new to do, maybe in addition to the 30DS if it doesn't take too long?

What would you guys recommend?

(I have limited space and my only equipment is improvised weights at the moment, as I'm staying in someone else's flat abroad until the end of June.)

Replies

• MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I did 30 DS and now I am doing Ripped in 30, then moving on to Insanity.
  • iluvco3
    iluvco3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I did 30 Day Shred. Now I am alternating week by week, 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30.

I know they are very much alike, but just thought I might like doing it that way. I just do 3-4X/week though.
  • thevegankelly
    thevegankelly Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Body Revolution! It has way more variety than one DVD with three workouts, and it progresses in intensity over 12 weeks. I did it and my fitness improved so much over only three months. It's worth the money if you know you'll stick with it.
  • JennMairi
    JennMairi Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Is there anywhere to buy a download of Body Revolution? I can't find it on iTunes, and won't get any DVDs I order til I'm home from Russia.
  • thevegankelly
    thevegankelly Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Is there anywhere to buy a download of Body Revolution? I can't find it on iTunes, and won't get any DVDs I order til I'm home from Russia.

Oh that sucks. As far as I know you can only buy the DVDs.
  • JennMairi
    Options
    How much difference is there between 30DS and Ripped in 30?
  • kf3535
    kf3535 Posts: 7
    Options
    Try looking on youtube for the videos. It has most of her videos. That way you can check into it before you buy it.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    How much difference is there between 30DS and Ripped in 30?

I am only on week 1 of ripped in 30 but it definitely works some different muscles than 30 DS. It does have some similar/same exercises in it as 30 DS but that mostly cause there are only so many compound strength moves.
    I have so far found Ripped in 30 to feel easier, but I am only on week 1 which is designed to be easier than weeks 2,3, and 4 AND I just did a months worth of squatting/lunging/ etc. from doing 30DS so my strength has already increased from that.
    My butt and back of my legs were very stiff the first couple days of Ripped in 30 so I know those were new exercises and worked different places.
    Some different ab work, different cardio moves, and different strength moves, and some similar or the same. Ripped in 30 is about 5 minutes longer than 30 DS.
    I probably wouldn't get another DVD by her unless it was something totally different, but I think I will like both DVD's well enough and will probably cycle between them after doing Insanity (after finishing Ripped in 30)
    One more day of week 1 to do then will see what week 2 holds.
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I have most of her dvds, I am doing Body Revolution right now but would not suggest it. After 30 day shred, Ripped in 30, then switch between No More Trouble Zones (strength 45 mins) and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism (cardio 45 mins)
  • JennMairi
    Options
    Thanks for the advice guys! I started Ripped in 30 today, we'll see how it goes. I'm planning on doing 30ds again with my friend when she starts tomorrow as well, we'll see how that goes!
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I loved Body Revolution! I also enjoy Hard Body, Extreme Shed and Shred and No More Trouble Zones.