Am I small, medium or large framed?

Options

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    You look med-large frame to me.

Wrist size doesn't matter much. I have small wrist and long fingers. But I have large feet, hands, hips, rib cage, shoulders and even head.

But frame size doesn't matter much. Once you get closer to your goal decide if you are "there" or not based on how you think you look in the mirror.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    base your goal on body fat percentage, then you don't need to know your frame size. I agree with the person above, you look medium or large framed, though it's hard to tell. But when you base your goal on body fat percentage and get to a healthy body fat percentage it'll be obvious.

large frame: big shoulders, ribs and pelvis, high end of BMI or even "overweight" range at a healthy body fat percentage, high lean body mass for height

small frame: tiny shoulders, ribs and pelvis, low end of BMI or even "underweight" range at a healthy body fat percentage (when achieved the healthy way, i.e. without significant loss of lean body mass), low lean body mass for height (when this occurs naturally, not as the result of starvation

medium frame: average on all the above

although wrist joint thickness tends to correlate with frame size, there are exceptions, e.g. large framed people with small wrists
  • PhiloPray
    PhiloPray Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    im definitely small framed.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Here's a calculator. I hope this helps.

http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/fsz