Is it possible to get visible abs by July?

Options
2»

Replies

• pinktiger8
    pinktiger8 Posts: 130
    Options
    I don't have weight to lose. With the way I'm eating (my own variation of the alternate day diet), I'm maintaining around 90 lb at 5'1. On most days I have a flat stomach. But I'm not happy with my body anymore; I want abs! I know a month is a short time frame but is it possible for me since I don't need to lose weight?

I also follow a lot of fitness enthusiasts and bodybuilders/physique competitors on instagram. They do IIFYM and allow flexible dieting and still get amazing results. I'm planning on doing that too since I don't want to eat 6 meals of chicken and broccoli all day. I don't like going to the gym so what at home/non-gym ab exercises can I do? Can anyone recommend a program? I have p90x but I can't commit since it's full body exercises and it's too intensive for me so not that one.

This is how my stomach looks as of now:
    35a2c9f.jpg

This is my goal:
    ipmxrs.jpg

I want abs that are feminine like this. It's soft and not too defined like a guy's.

what is your current body fat %?

One site has me at 23% and one at 30%. But they both asked for the same measurements. My wrist is 6 in, forearm is 8 in, waist is 24 in and hip is 30 in. Wow im fat. I got a long way to go.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I don't have weight to lose. With the way I'm eating (my own variation of the alternate day diet), I'm maintaining around 90 lb at 5'1. On most days I have a flat stomach. But I'm not happy with my body anymore; I want abs! I know a month is a short time frame but is it possible for me since I don't need to lose weight?

I also follow a lot of fitness enthusiasts and bodybuilders/physique competitors on instagram. They do IIFYM and allow flexible dieting and still get amazing results. I'm planning on doing that too since I don't want to eat 6 meals of chicken and broccoli all day. I don't like going to the gym so what at home/non-gym ab exercises can I do? Can anyone recommend a program? I have p90x but I can't commit since it's full body exercises and it's too intensive for me so not that one.

35a2c9f.jpg

This is my goal:
    ipmxrs.jpg

I want abs that are feminine like this. It's soft and not too defined like a guy's.

One site has me at 23% and one at 30%. But they both asked for the same measurements. My wrist is 6 in, forearm is 8 in, waist is 24 in and hip is 30 in. Wow im fat. I got a long way to go.

Actually, at 5'1" and 90 lbs, you would be considered underweight. Your issue isn't your weight. In fact, if anything you will probably need to put some on in a bulk while lifting to get some muscle mass.

There isn't any way around it, if you want those results you have to put the work in.
  • medic2038
    medic2038 Posts: 434 Member
    Options

35a2c9f.jpg

This is my goal:
    ipmxrs.jpg

You're definitely NOT at 30%, low 20s maybe (I haven't really estimated women).

Here's a site with some visual comparisons and a calculator (which can be ballparks at best).
    http://www.nowloss.com/online-body-fat-percentage-calculator.htm
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Put in some work, and you'll get results.

Sounds too much like hard work? No results.

DavPul has it spot on.....
  • pinktiger8
    pinktiger8 Posts: 130
    Options

35a2c9f.jpg

This is my goal:
    ipmxrs.jpg

You're definitely NOT at 30%, low 20s maybe (I haven't really estimated women).

Here's a site with some visual comparisons and a calculator (which can be ballparks at best).
    http://www.nowloss.com/online-body-fat-percentage-calculator.htm

According to this site, I'm 11.87% body fat. Something's fishy cause that's a humongous difference. Height 61 in, waist 24 in, hip 30 in, and neck 12.5 in.

Anyway yeah I understand now. It's a complete lifestyle change in time, money, and taste and I'm not ready to commit. Maybe by July 2014.