Need more friends... again...

Options
gil_u
gil_u Posts: 165 Member
I've been on here consistently since October, and I've had great motivation up to this point. I'm almost down 40 lbs, but a lot of my friends seem to be gone. I could really use an extra push. If you could use the motivation of someone that is on here on a daily basis, don't hesitate to send the friend request.

As an added bonus, you can talk all the S*** you want when I am not eating well. lol

Replies

• craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Wow great weight loss! I am here everyday so feel free to add me. I've got a long road ahead so I will be here for awhile!
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    I've been a bit of a waffle lately, but I'm still here and trying. Mutual motivation would be appreciated. Add me if you'd like.
  • gil_u
    Options
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I'm not logging though right now but I'm on a lot.
  • gil_u
    Options
    Thanks
  • Mary9921
    Mary9921 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I've been logging daily and intend on doing so..

Look forward to giving you sht about your eating habits, lol

Add me if you want... :):):)
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    great! i am always available
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Me. Here daily. :)
  • gil_u
    Options
    Thanks everyone:smile:
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I just hit my 100 day streak, you can trust me! :)
  • gil_u
    Options
    thanks
  • tmaree2
    tmaree2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    friend request sent to all....can never have enuff people pushing you along :bigsmile:
  • issypops
    issypops Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm just a few weeks in myself and looking for support and motivation as I have a long way to go. I've been looking at the success stories which are great and inspirational but they have all done it and I'm looking for support from people still trying to do it.
    Angela
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I have been logging almost daily for years, and will continue to do so till the bitter end! Happy to have new friends. Sending you a request. And I will give you encouragement alongside the *kitten* if you do the same for me!:drinker:
  • gil_u
    Options
    I have been logging almost daily for years, and will continue to do so till the bitter end! Happy to have new friends. Sending you a request. And I will give you encouragement alongside the *kitten* if you do the same for me!:drinker:

You know I will. :drinker: Thanks for the adds everyone
  • etmeum
    etmeum Posts: 23
    Options
    I just joined MFP not long ago and am still trying to figure out how everything works. But, will send friend request to you all and look forward to motivate you all. Login in daily so far.
  • Missyb322
    Missyb322 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I try to log and come on everyday to see how everyone's doing. Anyone, feel free to add me...thanks
  • gil_u
    Options
    thanks
  • vegequeen1
    vegequeen1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What a great loss- -feel free to add me happy to encourage and help :)