HI Looking to make friends :)

Options
:smile: Hello my name is jessica and im looking to make new friends on this site. I want to lose 20 pounds but its so hard.

Replies

• ashmholland
    Options
    Hello Jessica! You've definitely come to the right place! I just joined MFP today as well and already think it's amazing! The support from everyone and the tools are so motivating!! :flowerforyou:
  • misspenny762
    misspenny762 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Hi girls! I just joined a couple of days ago :] This site is amazing for keeping me motivated! It feels great to enter in all the exercise I do and seeing how much good it's doing right away, it's keeping me motivated to keep doing more more more! Welcome to MFP :]
  • ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    Hello Jessica! Welcome to the site

26920.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • KrissyD70
    Options
    Hi! I would love to be your friend. I have lost 13 pounds using the calorie counter on MFP. Yes, losing weight is very, very hard! I just think of it as one day at a time and 1 pound at a time. It will come off but it takes time. Friend request me if you would like.
  • scotlanded
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to the site!

The community is fantastic and it's wonderful getting positive feedback from people in the same boat as you, it's definitely encouraging! Feel free to friend me if you want! :)
  • flsunshine
    flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    welcome hun add me if you like so we can keep in touch.. good luck on your endevors its hard but it can be done
  • misstea
    misstea Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey!! This is so amazing! Seeing so many people encouraging and supporting each other! I just joined yesterday. And you all will probably get a friend request from me in just a second! :) I need support.. I agree with how hard it is to lose weight and get in shape! it's even harder when you're by yourself!
  • eastcoaster
    Options
    I have no friends! Would love some!
  • KarieLee
    KarieLee Posts: 10
    Options
    I have no friends yet either! I've been using the site for counting calories and exercise, but I need friends to keep me motivated! Please friend request me! Or I guess I can go figure out how to do it... :happy: