Looking for Weight Loss Buddies! I have 80+ lbs to lose.

Options
Hi all,

Just joined today-taking advantage of that extra time on this glorious 3 day weekend! I'm a 37 y.o. woman needing to lose about 80 lbs., give or take. I have tried it ALL and have found logging works best. I love that MFP is free and love their app. It's just day 1 and I know I'll need support so if anyone is in the same boat, feel free to friend!

:happy:

Replies

• Lilbearslim
    Lilbearslim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Welcome! I have been using the app and love it! I have found logging to be very helpful and would love to have another weight loss buddy. I am 39 with a goal of losing 70 pounds. Good luck :)
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Hi I too could do with weight loss friend, I have over 80lbs to lose but this isn't impossible! Feel free to add to provide support and encouragement! X
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will send you both a friend request. if you are determined, this is the place for you to succeed !!:happy:
  • mdoyle28
    mdoyle28 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always happy to get new friends. Great to have extra support and motivation:)
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    welcome, feel free to add me...you will do great!
  • candicane32081
    candicane32081 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    ou can add me. When I started, I set my goal at losing 85 lbs. I am 28 lbs. down so far. I can honestly say that if I can lose weight, anyone can. Mfp has been a great success for me, including all of the support all my pals offer me!
  • DancingWithTheDevil
    Options
    Hi, I'm 19 and have 13pounds to lose. Add me if you want
  • baiye1
    baiye1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 36, looking to lose about 110. Would love to take advantage of some of the forums and community spirit

35034776.png
  • trouble_maker1313
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26. Feel free to add me... It's my day 1 as well. :smile:
  • kajpurdue
    kajpurdue Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hiii....feel free to add...I started about four months ago and it seems like the majority of my friend list has slowly faded away and is no longer active. Need some friends that log in and post!
  • hladams8110
    hladams8110 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm only 24 but I too have around 80lbs ultimately to lose. I just started about a week ago but I'm loving the community support around here. Feel free to friend me
  • karen_golfs
    karen_golfs Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I started this journey in September 2012 and am almost to my goal weight. Feel free to look at my diary (open) and add me as a friend too.
  • kay930
    kay930 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I need to lose about 80 pounds as well..& I would love to be friends!! Anyone can friend request me!
  • futureMrsWalker
    futureMrsWalker Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose 80+ lbs. I am 25 years old, currently 239 lbs and would like to be around 155.
  • Juliew13
    Juliew13 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have been back and forth with this app and I'm ready to do it. I'm 5'1 1/2 and about 195-197 these days. Looking to get healthier more than anything but looking to lose 30 pounds. I don't ever want to be "skinny" I just want to be healthy and active....and who doesn't want to look a little better in a bathing suit. Am I right? Totally new to STICKING to a diet/exercise plan so ANYONE feel free to add me on here because I have NO idea what I'm doing.
  • oofdieblunk
    oofdieblunk Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am 39 and have approximately 50 lbs. to lose. Would love to have you as a buddy! Just add me!
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have to lose around 100. Feel free to add me :)
  • JDY36
    JDY36 Posts: 17
    Options
    I am 52 and have 70 pounds to lose. Would love to have you as a buddy!:smile:
  • newlife6745
    newlife6745 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi, I too would like to lose about 90 lbs. Remember we are in this together :-). This site is awesome and so many people offer wonderful tips and encouragement.
  • LovesSimplicity
    LovesSimplicity Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 48 and a newbie, too! Just joined a couple days ago and already love it! Add me if you'd like!