11 lbs left to lose to hit goal

Options
Good evening:).

I started my weight loss journey weighing 186, now I am 156 and goal is 145. It has taken roughly 4 months to lose the 30 lbs but now it seems so difficult to lose even a lb and have been at standstill for over 2 wks. I know this is because I am at a "healthy" weight now, but wondering if anyone knows any ways to help kick this 10 lbs in the butt! I also do weekly measurements and they aren't changing either. I am 5'8, 33 yr old female. I work out daily and bounce my calories between 1200-1700 prior to exercise depending on the day. I try to burn at minimum 500 calories a day, Any input or help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Cassie06
    Cassie06 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Have you ever tried something like p90X or Insanity?
  • mdoyle28
    mdoyle28 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have heard of them but never done them....all of my stuff is done at the gym. Have you used either? If so whats your opinion of them?
  • cjcmrn
    cjcmrn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    they are both awesome, will very much tone and shrink.
    I didn't really lose any weight with Insanity, but I majorly shrunk inches.
    What about heavy lifting? It helped me get past my plateau, because when on a plateau either the diet changes or the exercise. Which one do you think you can change up? For me it is exercise... make sweat your new friend :)
  • mdoyle28
    mdoyle28 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I do strengthening as well 4-5 days a week already, maybe a workout video such as P90x would be a good idea. I have heard it kicks your butt!