230 down to 191 using MFP and diet

Options
joekleinert
joekleinert Posts: 23 Member
My name is Joe and I'm 36 years old. Started out right around Feb 1, 2013. I was tired of looking fat, especially in my face and gut. I joined MFP and haven't looked back. Eating 1400 calories per day of healthy food, exercise, and even hired a personal trainer to get me on the right track at my gym. This is just the beginning but thought I'd share my story.

I've enjoyed watching all the transformations on here and thought I would share my own. I'd love to add you as a friend if you are in my shoes or want someone to help motivate you through the good and bad times.

Joe

230beg.jpg

191lb2.jpg

Replies

• teachmom32
    teachmom32 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow...what a difference! Great job!
  • Gigiislosingweight
    Gigiislosingweight Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So awe some that encourages me. I started one month ago 5'1" 239 pounds. I dropped to 220 in 32 days. I hope to get to 198 in 6 weeks. Walking a mile a day. Some strength about 5 min a day. Went and found a great walking travel my daughter and I walked it yesterday 3.5 miles slow at 2 hours It was my daughters first big walk since two knee surgeries one in march and one in april. She is into ballet and is encouraging me to get fit. I am tired of looking like an apple, all frumpy. Dr has me at 1200 calories. I am keeping that.
  • cynthiadmail
    cynthiadmail Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Awsome job there Joe !!!!! PS I like the hat =)
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Nice job Joe... keep up the great work!
  • jayfo1994
    jayfo1994 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW! You don't even look like the same person! Kudos!!!
  • fcevallos
    fcevallos Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Very impressive! You're doing great!!!
  • kmstieg
    kmstieg Posts: 58
    Options
    Great job!! You look happier and healthier...Keep it up!! :wink:
  • walterP33
    walterP33 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WowZer, GREATTTTTTT! Congratulations. I've been on MFP for 35 days and have barely lost a pound. So, I am in wonderment of you! I'm walking some and riding a bike and most of the time burning more calories than I take in, but can't seem to lose. Maybe I'm making muscle and losing size, but I failed to take measurements but will do so tomorrow. Anyway, Keep pounding away you are really successful!
  • emilyahartmann
    emilyahartmann Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Fantastic....what a difference! MFP has been great for me, down 17lbs since March 2013....thank you for sharing your success!!
  • chinterman
    chinterman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Joe. Nice baseball hat. (Go Tigers)
  • MrsBrit2007
    MrsBrit2007 Posts: 161
    Options
    Huge difference! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!