Starting over and need motivations

Options
Hi my names Tricia, and I had an account on here before...and I just slipped off the bandwagon and now I just need to start over start fresh...and in order for me to do that I need to get motivated and set some goals and I'm looking for some help n that area I guess...I never know what I'm doing, and welp, I think that's all there is...if you wanna b my friend and want to help me then ur more than welcome to friend me, heck I sure do need friends that are willing to help lol...

Replies

• debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Me too x
  • Malaak1477
    Malaak1477 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back sunshine feel free to add me! We all need that support and motivation.
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You might try one of the many challenges that are starting up lately, something to keep you going.
  • triciabean23
    triciabean23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys!? I have my family but I also lack n the friends department and doesn't help my confidence much lol..:) everything means a lot :)
  • Jerkface4
    Jerkface4 Posts: 36
    Options
    No worries... This is my 2nd time around as well. I did the goals. Joined groups. Blah blah blah. Ugh. It sucked so I myself fell off the bandwagon and HARD. I not only fell off but I gained more weight too. Hahaha. We'll do this right together and this time WE WILL SUCCEED!!!
  • phoo513
    phoo513 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. We all need motivation, help and friends, I am happy to help.
  • triciabean23
    triciabean23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yeah this time I AM determined and this next few weeks might be rocky since ill b leaving right after work on thurs for vacation..:) I always seem to have bad timings on these things but ill try hard to do well while on vacation :)
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me also. You can do this!!! :happy:
  • singmyheartout4you
    Options
    Welcome back! Attitude is so much in weightloss and you seem super determined so I know you can do it!! Feel free to add me and best of luck!!! :)