30 Day Shred

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm starting Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred tonight and was wondering if there is anyone out there who is also starting?

Feel free to add me and we can do it together! :)

Replies

• cla0321
    cla0321 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm starting tonight as well! Let's keep each other updated!
  • AmandaLloyd712
    AmandaLloyd712 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Looking forward to it!! It's my first time ever doing it, so I'm hoping I don't keel over halfway through! Haha :laugh:
  • bubsyh
    bubsyh Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1
  • Romey5
    Romey5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Yes! I started yesterday and just picked up weights today at Target. A little sore today but this is totally doable! Sending friend requests!
  • frostyfenton
    frostyfenton Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 - feel free to add me.
  • dfulweiler
    dfulweiler Posts: 2
    Options
    I just started today also. It would be nice to be with others, sending friend requests :smile:
  • Razzlebari
    Razzlebari Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just started today, too!

Day 1, Workout 1: May 27th, 2013

30DayShredDay01Front-1.jpeg

30DayShredDay01Side.jpeg

30DayShredDay01Back.jpeg

Measurements:

Hips: 37.5"
    Waist: 30"
    Bust: 34"
    Chest: 30.5"
    Arms: 12.5"
    Thighs: 21.5"
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Starting today (5/28)
  • bossyfairy
    bossyfairy Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I started today! Day 1 done and not quite dead. Success! x
  • MrsGraves1987
    MrsGraves1987 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again tonight - have tried twice and given up both times. I need some other MFP friends doing it at the same time for support and to make sure I follow it through. Will be doing before and after pics, would be great if we all did this together :) Feel free to add me x
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Me too!!

I just finished day 5 today. Took 1 day off in the week. Previously only ever made it to level 2 :(

Seeing really great results already though. Brilliant from 26 minutes of work!
  • Aerosam
    Aerosam Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 today, a bit sore after the first 2 but definitely gonna keep it going!
  • mdoyle28
    mdoyle28 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this last night and will be starting when it arrives, hoping by June 1st. Excited to do this! Feel free to add me.
  • smoootka
    smoootka Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i'm at day 7 of level 2. when i started i thought i was going to die, before that i was only walking or doing a few miles on the elliptical and i'm still carrying a lot of fat around :D my muscles were killing me, and let me tell you going to the toilet was no picnic! :D i pushed through and continued (took the weekends off) and i'm seeing a difference. level 2 is much easier for me (although i tend to sweat more, which must be good, lol). stay with it, guys, it's worth it:) can't wait to get to level 3 and finish this :D
  • deannafaye94
    deannafaye94 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I've only ever got to week 2 before but this time I'm determined to do it. I find that I don't really ache or sweat much from level 1 so I'm going to only do 3 days to ease myself back into it then move onto level 2 where I really saw the change last time. I'm going to do it alongside walking 10 miles a week, doing the 30 day squat and crunch challenge, and following the 5k in 5 weeks plan. Day 1 completed :smile:
  • bubsyh
    bubsyh Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Day 2. Ouch!

How long are you spending on each level? I guess 10 days on each?
  • apachebat
    apachebat Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've tried it a few times, but have yet to make it the whole way through. I hope you guys can help keep me motivated. Sending friend requests!
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I can get through the 30ds right now but I need to try something so I am in! I have made it through all 30 days in the past and loved the results. I injured my knee a month ago and it just won't seem to get better! I will take pictures tonight and start with day one in the morning.

I never did more than 5 days in a row. So I will do monday- friday rest day and then high cardio day on Sunday. I just did a total of at least 10 days (13 on level 1) on each level last time around.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started my 2nd round of 30 Day Shred. I just finished Day 2 today!
  • MrsBrit2007
    MrsBrit2007 Posts: 161
    Options
    My husband and I started last night. Feel free to add me! :)

I'm also doing Zumba 1-2 times a week and I'm on week 3 of the C25K program... I think I might just be crazy. :wink: