Replies

• pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Drag Me to Hell
  • pseudomuffin
    Options
    Liar, Liar. Psycho. I spit on your grave (can't wait for that day). Enough.

Geese. A lot of bitter people. With exception of one ex, I really only have positive things to say about to rest I've dated. Just b/c stuff doesn't work out doesn't mean someone is a bad person

Very pathetic thing to say. Sometimes people have a good reason to dislike their exes (cheaters, domestic violence?), not just because it "didn't work out". And like others have also already said: it's just a game.

Well said. My ex sexually and emotionally abused me, as well as controlling me socially and financially, for years (4 dating, 3.5 married) before I gathered enough courage to leave in the middle of the night with what I could fit in my car and divorce him. I don't think my ex stories are unique, so yeah, if we seem bitter, there's probably a good reason.
  • sarahtonin015
    sarahtonin015 Posts: 193
    Options
    *kitten*
  • squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options

Geese. A lot of bitter people. With exception of one ex, I really only have positive things to say about to rest I've dated. Just b/c stuff doesn't work out doesn't mean someone is a bad person

Very pathetic thing to say. Sometimes people have a good reason to dislike their exes (cheaters, domestic violence?), not just because it "didn't work out". And like others have also already said: it's just a game.

Well said. My ex sexually and emotionally abused me, as well as controlling me socially and financially, for years (4 dating, 3.5 married) before I gathered enough courage to leave in the middle of the night with what I could fit in my car and divorce him. I don't think my ex stories are unique, so yeah, if we seem bitter, there's probably a good reason.

That's terrible :( Glad you had the courage to get away. My ex physically and emotionally abused me, he was an absolute weed-headed, brain-dead psycho, and he was a compulsive liar etc, etc. I was still young, so too naive and afraid to get out. Lots of death threats and 5 years later I finally got rid of him. And I am not bitter, and I am now very happy with the best man I have ever met so I don't give a flying *kitten* about that a55 anymore, I just honestly hope that they find him dead in a gutter one day. I will cheer.
  • pseudomuffin
    Options

That's terrible :( Glad you had the courage to get away. My ex physically and emotionally abused me, he was an absolute weed-headed, brain-dead psycho, and he was a compulsive liar etc, etc. I was still young, so too naive and afraid to get out. Lots of death threats and 5 years later I finally got rid of him. And I am not bitter, and I am now very happy with the best man I have ever met so I don't give a flying *kitten* about that a55 anymore, I just honestly hope that they find him dead in a gutter one day. I will cheer.

I feel that! I'm also so much happier now and my man treats me like his princess :smooched: My bitterness is mostly the years/experiences I wasted on that drunk moron I was married to before I met my perfect guy! Glad you found your love & happiness too :heart:
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    yltjwPK.jpg
  • FerociousKoala
    FerociousKoala Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    8 seconds... lmao
  • Saraaw23
    Saraaw23 Posts: 35
    Options
    Death Wish

He was randomly suicidal and sometimes made me feel like life was over. But its not!
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Dazed and Confused, or, Clueless
  • pebbs80
    pebbs80 Posts: 102
    Options
    Enough
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    8 seconds... lmao