new to this site/boards

Options
i'm new to this site and looking for some support. i am a mother of 2, 37 years old and have been on this journey for about 2 years now. i am down 25lbs and have about 82lbs more to go. i realize i use food for comfort and that has been my down fall. i have recently found this exciting site and thought this may be the support i need. looking for anyone i can connect with!

Replies

• megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome & Good Luck!!! =)

Dont forget to read this:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

There is some really helpful & Inspiring stuff in those blogs...
  • LisaKC
    LisaKC Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on the site for about two months, and really like it. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • scrappymel
    scrappymel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!
  • Cindylou73
    Options
    Good luck to you. I too am new at this site. Our stories are all to similar. I would like to become friends with you so that I can loose weight with someone. I am 37 mother of 2 and have recently encountered Thyroid problems and have recently had a hysterectomy. So I am really needing to loose this extra weight that I have. Please feel free to put me as your friend.
  • Angiepackmom4
    Options
    Welcome. I am new too. I love this site and I am sure you will too. Add me as a friend if you would like.
  • mm61470
    mm61470 Posts: 10
    Options
    thanks so much for all the welcomes. I am still trying to figure this site out. I am also new to the boards thing as well so that doesn't help. :) looking forward to all the support!!