Always eating the same old thing :/

Options
Not sure if any one else is stuck on this problem but since going on a diet I find myself eating the same old things week in, week out. I like to experiment but I just can never think of things to cook. Having such a limited recipe book really does not help my diet plans as when I try to write out a new weekly plan its exactly the same as the week before. Does any one know of any good and simple websites that will slowly introduce new foods to me as some websites I have been on the meals are far to complicated and many of the ingredients I see as "pointless" and I see them as just added extra calories that you dont need. Thanks

Replies

• supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hi hun, I am a fan of The Eat Clean Diet cookbooks Tosca Reno...ton's of good ideas
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com has some good ones. There's also Slenderkitchen.com
  • arl1286
    arl1286 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Get a farm share. Seriously. I felt the same way you do (college student living in a dorm-- limited options), but my farm share forced me to find recipes with foods I never would have tried otherwise (rutabaga, kale, etc.).
  • tripn404
    tripn404 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    i make myself buy a new vegetable everytime i go grocery shopping...keeps it interesting