INSANE Challenge for the summer - Who wants in?

Options
2»

Replies

• Lauralovesmfp
    Lauralovesmfp Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I would like in. I just started the Insanity/Asylum hybrid today. Then I will be doing Asylum1/2 hybrid!
    Laura:happy:
  • buffalove214
    Options
    lets do this!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • srrose15
    srrose15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was out of town this weekend and I will be responding to everyone today via messages here on MFP - if anyone else wants in - we are starting next Monday as the offical start date and there are a few spots open - I am on the last week of Insanity and looking to start back with it - it has given me AMAZING results!!
  • srrose15
    Options
    Sorry I was out of town this weekend and I will be responding to everyone today via messages here on MFP - if anyone else wants in - we are starting next Monday as the offical start date and there are a few sots open - I am on the last week of Insanity and looking to start back with it - it has given me AMAZING results!!
  • erikadyo
    erikadyo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i'd like in as well!!
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    My Insanity discs arrived today and I was planning on doing the Fit Test and the intro disc this weekend and starting Day 2 the workouts on Wednesday June 5. I want Mondays as my rest day not Sundays do to work schedule and having more time for workouts on weekends. If its cool that I will be 1 day out of sync with the group I want in.
  • purpsurfer
    purpsurfer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like in please! I started insanity on Monday and could really use motivation and team spirit!
  • starmickey03
    starmickey03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Id like to join. Im finishing up my first round of Insanity this weekend and had already planned to jump right back in and start round two on the 3rd. So this is perfect!
  • 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hey, any space left? I could really do with the support!
    I attempted to start Insanity last week but life got in the way and I was struggling to put any energy into the workouts - which are incredibly tough!- at 10:30 pm after a long day!!
    So I am meant to be going at it full force this week but am now sat on the sofa trying to drum up the enthusiasm to get my kit on and kill myself in front on Shawn T!!!
    Need to know there are others going through this too...
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting Insanity on June 4 (I'll be traveling on the 3rd), so I'm in. Trying to shed that last stubborn body fat. I'm down 90 lbs and into the healthy body fat range, but I'd like to be in the fit range for both health and vanity reasons (I'm not too proud to admit that).
  • samantha4fitness
    Options
    Hi There,

Hope you don,t mind me replying back to your insanity workout!!!. I am half way through my eighth week of insanity and so disappointed because I haven't seen hardly any results after working out six times a week and pushing myself every day!!!.

I am not a very big person but I expected to see more results I am obviously doing something wrong !!
    I am going to redo the program and hopefully get better results the second time round because I don't want to give up I need to seriously tone up my wobbly bits.

Sam x
  • srrose15
    Options
    Sending all the new people messages about the group :)
  • caroljayne
    caroljayne Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi I didn't get your message yesterday :-)
  • srrose15
    Options
    Last call for anyone who wants in - I have 2 spots left. This is going to be a GREAT group - very motivating with people wanting to see RESULTS!! Message me if you want in - starting MONDAY June 3rd - I will be loading the group tomorrow - you don't want to miss out on this!!
  • presidentori
    presidentori Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've already started the program on Monday, the 27th. Tomorrow will be Day 5. I want in on the group!!!