Wedding Dress NSV Picture :)

Options
2»

Replies

• SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    What beautiful dress and wow awesome job ,its nice when you need to take in a dress and not let it out!!:happy:
  • Annerk1
    Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Great job and gorgeous gown!
  • wins1219
    wins1219 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome in your dress!
  • MommyofTwinies31
    MommyofTwinies31 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am in the EXACT same situation! Way to go it feels so good! I bought my dress as a size 20 barely fitting Jan 2013 and when I tried it on again 1.5 months ago it had to be taken in, no room to even tighten it with the corset lol- I can't wait to see how much more it will need, are you waiting until closer to the wedding to get your alterations done? congratulations to you :D::flowerforyou:

It is the best feeling in the world Congrats to you too :flowerforyou: I am in the same boat with my dress almost. I am going to wait as long as i can before I get it taken in.
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    awesome way to go
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Manleymomof2
    Manleymomof2 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!!
  • AliceCrosley
    Options
    Hi....Congrats on the weight loss. You look great. You need to take to dress to a professional seamstress and have it taken in. Don't do it by yourself or let someone who isn't a professional do it. It will be ruined. Look one up on line or in yellow pages to find one and check them out. Do it at least 6 weeks before your wedding.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! You look Beautiful! :flowerforyou:
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Good job!! You look amazing
  • winterbebe7
    Options
    congratulations you look stunning and I hope you feel amazing on your big day!
  • MommyofTwinies31
    MommyofTwinies31 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone :bigsmile: I put in lots of hard work. I had twins in 2011 that is another thing that keeps me going :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!