I will do this! Please support

Options
I am so glad that I found MyFitnessPal. It looks like this is a great website to help with my weight loss. It seems like the moment I walked off the field of my last college soccer game my body started changing. Less muscle more fat. Now, 7 years and 50 pounds later it's all caught up to me and I know I need to do something about this. This is day one of the rest of my life.

Replies

• Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Welcome. . .this is a great website with lots of useful tools and great people!! Congrats on taking the first step and getting started on this journey!! I know you can do it!!
  • KrissyD70
    Options
    Welcome, I'm 35 days old on this journey and 13 lbs lighter. I have more to go but it's a start. Congratulations on your decision to take control of your life. Good luck. Friend request me if you would like!
  • rockstar5
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you. I too played Division I soccer and have never been the same since my last game. I know I will never be in as good as shape as I was then but I need to get rid of this weight!
  • AuntMimi2010
    Options
    rockstar5, you probably know exactly how I feel than. Going from playing D1 soccer to rebelling against the training has been a bad decision for me! Feel free to friend request me and we can help each other out.