Hello

Options
My name is Beth, and I'm a new mom who wants to start creating better eating and exercise habits so that I don't teach my daughter my bad ones. I've struggled with my weight all of my life, due to poor choices and over eating. I've never really committed to losing the weight before, trying one diet after the next. But I'm tired of avoiding being in pictures with my daughter because I'm embarrassed of myself, so I know that things need to change. I've recently turned 30, which will make losing this weight harder than it was in my 20's. And I live in Utah with my husband, but far away from any family (in Pennsylvania), so don't have a large support system, but at least I'm not exposed to my family's high-fat eating lifestyle. :happy:

Replies

• LaughItOff
    Options
    Hi Beth! Let's be dieting friends. My way to give support is laughter. I run a little diet humor blog called http://www.doesthisblogmakeuslookfat.com and I love the folks on here! Send me a friend request if you want to laugh and lose.
  • KarieLee
    KarieLee Posts: 10
    Options
    Diddo here, girl! I live in Ohio and all my family is in Utah/Idaho! But I'm not too far from your fam in Pennsylvania. :smile: It's so hard not having family close by. How nice would it be to drop kiddos off to grandma and grandpa for a while?

I've been using the site for a while, but only for tracking calories and exercise. Today is the first time I've used the forums and messaging, I think I've been missing out on a great tool!