show me your insanity results!

Celebi03
Celebi03 Posts: 310 Member
Motivate me! I've quit exercise D: I have the insanity dvds but I don't know if I should do them because I've found out that I lose 2lbs a week and with exercise 1lb

Replies

• ajdii
    ajdii Posts: 28 Member
    Well I would say that you should do it for sure ;-) it's not only about losing weight but also about gaining great body, great shape and becoming toned....and that is only possible with adding workout to your life ;-) And if your body is stronger it can burn more calories and you are healthier ;-) I hope that this little motivation helped ;-)
  • CaseyM1985
    CaseyM1985 Posts: 65 Member
    My Insanity results are in my pictures (but it's only my halfway through picture to the end sadly). I lost a little over 20 lbs in the 60 days, and thought it was an amazing program! I also restarted it last week since I liked it so much :)
  • nuttyduffy
    nuttyduffy Posts: 255 Member
    I've got my result pics in my profile, feel free to have a look! I love Insanity & still do it 2-3 times a week!! Try & find a group on here that are doing it too & that will really help motivate you & keep you going ;)
  • hawley_21
    hawley_21 Posts: 35 Member
    I've only lost 5 lbs. but my whole body is changing and I'm only 30 days into Insanity!! =)
    Try not to focus on the scale so much...not only does it fluctuate and cause headaches but muscle gain makes a huge difference!! Just be sure to take measurements and I promise you will see AND feel change!

2dsl2kg.jpg
  • Celebi03
    I've only lost 5 lbs. but my whole body is changing and I'm only 30 days into Insanity!! =)
    Try not to focus on the scale so much...not only does it fluctuate and cause headaches but muscle gain makes a huge difference!! Just be sure to take measurements and I promise you will see AND feel change!

2dsl2kg.jpg

I love it! I see a big difference keep going!
  • Celebi03
    My Insanity results are in my pictures (but it's only my halfway through picture to the end sadly). I lost a little over 20 lbs in the 60 days, and thought it was an amazing program! I also restarted it last week since I liked it so much :)

AWESOME!
  • http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/success-stories it shows to the side which ones have used insanity.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    I started insanity last week. Mostly to get to my goal body fat. I will be posting progress pics every two weeks :)
  • presidentori
    presidentori Posts: 8 Member
    Tomorrow morning, I start Day 5 of Insanity. Would love to see more pictures!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!