NSV- Finished the 1st Week of Insanity!

Options
Oh my gosh, what an amazing first week! I never in a million years thought I would get through one of the insanity workouts let alone the whole first week! I am so chuffed with my efforts :-)

I have never in my life yelled at a TV so much in one week: 'I AM TRYING', 'SHUT YOUR W***E MOUTH' and 'NO' were some of my catch cries over the last week as well as yelling at Shaun T how much I hate him, in reality this yelling gets me through and I'm LOVING IT!

I'm sure it will get harder but it is worth it.

Replies

• rungrainnerun
    rungrainnerun Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! Well done girl you're an inspiration.. will be ordering insanity in the next few weeks!!!! :) xxx
  • mlaz81
    mlaz81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I have 2 1/2 weeks left and I'm loving it! The second month is harder, but it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Keep up the great work!!
  • tdfarmer
    tdfarmer Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I started insanity a couple months ago, but because of my medical condition when I got to the second month had to give it up, over did it. That was the beginning of my struggle.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!