help'!!! i need opinions!!!

Options
Ok so I recently entered into a weight loss competition at a gym. It was a 88 day program n whoever wins, wins 10000. Well it ended on may 4. They go by % of weight loss. Well #1 they still don't have the results yet and #2 I heard a rumor going around that some guy at another gym lost 160 Pds!!! Which is great, but in 88 days?? Seems unheard of to me. BUT then I heard he was on steroids. Which makes me mad n seems highly unfair. BUT I'm looking for opinions to see if maybe he could actually loose 15pds a week and I could be mistaken or if I should raise hell that its unfair that this cheating went on. By the way, I lost 99 pds but all NATURAL with dieting n exercise :) hope someone can help :)

Replies

• nicoleanderson529
    Options
    holy crap! 15 lbs a week? no way no way! Id say it is unfair and raise hell. but thats my opinion.
  • lilbearfan201
    Options
    Thank you. I appreciate it :)
  • yenilopez1985
    yenilopez1985 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    99 lbs in 88 days??? How? Thats more than 1 pound a day
  • lilbearfan201
    Options
    Well my first couple weeks I lost a lot because I ate healthy n I worked out 6 days a week, which I hadn't done for years so the weight dropped off of me but them it went down to 4-5 pds a week

Lol besides I was questioning the guy who lost15 pds a week a.k.a over 2 pds a day
  • Cuso1333
    Cuso1333 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    no way smh
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Rumour no 1
    there's a guy who lost 166 lbs
    Rumour no 2
    he's on steroids.

My opinion ---- wait till they announce the winner, it may be you . If it is this , maybe fictional, guy make sure you know for sure he's on steroids before you start even more rumours.

I think it's near impossible to lose that much and certainly not healthy.

If the rumours are true I'd be complaining, that's for sure.

WELL DONE ON YOUR AMAZING WEIGHT LOSS.
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    Maybe he had a leg amputated................. can't think of anything else to achieve that level of weight loss.
  • lilbearfan201
    Options
    That's why I'm collecting opinions now. ***just incase*** lol. N thank you very much.

P.s. I hate rumors cuz this not knowing AND the rumors is not making this easy! Lol
  • lilbearfan201
    Options
    Lol @ Ron!!' Thanks I needed that laugh :)
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Maybe the gym doesn't want to pay out......
  • issiez
    issiez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds incredible, however have you watched The Biggest Loser? If this person had the time to dedicate himself totally every day it might be possible depending on how much he weighed to start with. I don't know many people that has that kind of time on their hands. Good for you on your success!!!
  • lilbearfan201
    Options
    Thank you and part of my success was applying what biggest loser does. Keep in mind the show is only 12 weeks but the competition is actually 5-6. They go home for 2 months and then go and weigh in. So watching that show ive never seen anybody lose 160 pds in 12 weeks that's why I question this guy.