Mother of 3 looking for some extra support =)

Options
HI everyone! Just looking for some new friends that can help me stay on track! I have tried here and there diets but never stuck to them. I am looking forward to meeting lots of new people on my journey :bigsmile:

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Best of luck, you can add me if you like
  • mkep3000
    mkep3000 Posts: 11
    Options
    this is definitely the site to help you stay on track.. good luck!!
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend...I'm starting week 3 of MFP and have found a lot of support here so far!
  • Amarea
    Amarea Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just started week 2 today and would be happy to friend you. I've found amazing support in the last week. Congratulations on taking the first steps to a healthier you!
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm also a mother of 3 and a have a full time job busy is my everyday mode, count with my support
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    just sent you a friend request:smile:
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Well you came to the right spot for support! :D, you are more than welcome to add me. I do put this disclaimer out to everyone. I have a tough love no excuses demeanor. I don't boss people around, i'm just not the soft touchy tomorrow's a new day kind of person, that logic got me here. :D
  • Hi - Just to say good luck to you. I really wish that when i was your age i had taken control of my health and fitness and not left it until I was 51 years old. hopefully you don't need to loose the 203 pounds I have - only 12 to go now and then maintain. Go for it girl - your kids are a great inspiration as what you do for yourself now embeds in there habits as adults as well. It is possible

I am glad I found this website now to encourage me to the end

Here as a friend any time you feel you want to chat.
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    mommy of 3 too! good luck on your journey!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Mom of 3 here as well! :flowerforyou:
  • Chrissun
    Chrissun Posts: 148
    Options
    Hi! I'll send you a friend request. This is the start of my 3rd week and I've lost 3.5#. I'm taking it slow and steady...trying to make this a lifestyle. BTW...I'm a mom to 4 sweeties.
  • Trudegk
    Trudegk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I think we're looking for the same thing. I'm new to this, but I know we can do it! :)
    You can add me if you like, and we can support each other.
  • EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of 3 as well. i have been here for almost 2 weeks and the support and motivation is wonderful. friend me if you'd like.

Eileen
  • Ad73163
    Ad73163 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am any empty nest mom of 3. Add me if you want. :) this is a great site and very supportive
  • caznsteve
    Options
    I'm a mum of 3 myself and also on the path of weight loss
    Feel free to add me , im looking for maybe a support buddy ^_^ x
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    you came to the right place add me if you like xx
  • flbeachbum
    Options
    I'm a mom to 4 ~ y'all can feel free to add me. The support on this site is amazing. I fell off the wagon for 2 weeks after going strong for 25. The nudges of those on here helped me dust myself off and get back on track.