Acai Berry Pills - NOT as a diet pill!

Options
Hello! I had done a seaerch on the acai pills, but most of the results come back with people using them as diet pills or colon cleanses.

I'm interested if anyone here has used them simply for increased energy and the immune effect and how it worked. Again, I am not planning on using this as a diet pill because I don't believe in taking diet pills. I just have a hectic schedule with school and work and would like a slight, natural energy boost to get me through my 10 hour clinical days :yawn:

Thanks!

Replies

• YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I drink Shakeology daily, which has acai berry in it. So, it's not a pill. It gives me significant increased energy and improved immune system. This is probably because of the acai as well as all of the other amazing ingredients in it. I just don't like to take pills. I'd rather drink my mocha Shakeology :drinker:
    Risa
  • SFinn
    SFinn Posts: 43
    Options
    I had looked into that as well....and it seemed really interesting, but the only problem is I am a poor college student :(. To pay for that seriously takes me like two full days of work to earn.