Newbie: Needing a buddy

Options
Hello,

My Name is Maricela and I'm new to MFP. I would like to join a support group or find a diet buddy. I'm 33 and have over 50 lbs to lose.

Thanks!

Replies

• Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Well the great thing about this site is we are all weight loss buddies! Welcome to the site and to your new healthy lifestyle!
  • countryfatgirl
    countryfatgirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I hope this helps you... I am new too....... WE can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile:
  • Shan80
    Shan80 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP!! I just started 2 weeks ago(well I joined back and April - then never kept with it! ) and this site is really keeping me motivated! the people are wonderful and are a great support! I have well over 50lbs to lose and I'm determined to do just that!

I wish you much luck and success!! Stick with the site! It's a wonderful tool and support system!
  • Cissy92
    Cissy92 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    welcome 2 tha family u will find all the support u need here.....feel free 2 add me
  • flsunshine
    flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me hun. i wanna lose 30lbs so lets do it together!!
  • KarieLee
    KarieLee Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome! I too need weight loss buddies! Send me a request!
  • Rmeikel
    Rmeikel Posts: 35
    Options
    I am looking forward to going on this journey with you too!! We can hold one another accountable.
  • k2charmed4u
    Options
    I'm also new, so feel free to add me too. We're all here for a reason and if we help each other out it makes this shared journey so much more fun. :happy:

1621824.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Brandy217
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. The more support you have the better it is. I started this a little over a week ago & I love it. My fiance' and I found out we are both diabetic so this is another part of our life we get to share together. Good luck,,Brandy:flowerforyou:
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm new too and would love to have some weight loss buddies. Please feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • mrs011277
    mrs011277 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I'm getting really excited about using MFP! I'll already met some wonderful people! Look forward to getting to know each of you and helping each other in our journey!

~Maricela:flowerforyou: