Trying not to Binge Day 4

Options
Well, yesterday went pretty well, but the real challenge starts today...

The weekends are ALWAYS my downfall. I haven't had ONE good weekend since I started this 6 months ago.

This one should be better. We have to pack all weekend because we're moving next weekend! (That should be good exercise!) I really really don't want to lose what I did this week to some bad decisions. It just seems to stupid. I've worked SO hard this week and I can't just let that go down the drain!

I'm super excited to announce that I weighed in at 182 this morning. (was down to 177, then up to 186, now 182) and it's even "that time".

WOO! I don't have a computer at home so I'll post Monday morning about whether or not I made it through the weekend!

Send me some will power vibes!

Replies

• ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    Well, yesterday went pretty well, but the real challenge starts today...

The weekends are ALWAYS my downfall. I haven't had ONE good weekend since I started this 6 months ago.

This one should be better. We have to pack all weekend because we're moving next weekend! (That should be good exercise!) I really really don't want to lose what I did this week to some bad decisions. It just seems to stupid. I've worked SO hard this week and I can't just let that go down the drain!

I'm super excited to announce that I weighed in at 182 this morning. (was down to 177, then up to 186, now 182) and it's even "that time".

WOO! I don't have a computer at home so I'll post Monday morning about whether or not I made it through the weekend!

Send me some will power vibes!
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Be sure to have meals and snacks planned and availible. When I have moved, pop, chips pizza all appear and I am sooo hungry from the exercise. You can do it!
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    You have done so good so fare you don't want to start over.
    You can do it, weekends are hard es for me to but I'm going to at least try my best and you will to.

Good luck:flowerforyou: