Hi i'm new here, would love to make friends here :)

Options
Hello, my name is merary and i'm currently trying to lose 30 pounds, i just had a baby ( 7 week old), and i have a 14 month old too, every since i got pregnant with my first i just havent been able to lose all the weight, i miss wearing normal pants :( , god i miss looking sexy for my huby, i sure have motivation, but seem to have a lack of will, and i would love to have some motivation budies, anyone with me? :) feel free to add me ;) thanks

Replies

• craziecritter
    craziecritter Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hey Merary Welcome, I am also new I've been on here for abut 5 days. Love the encouragement and motivation from these fine members. At 59 I also want my sexy back for my husband!! (yeah I know gross!! ) I have worn stretch pants for so long I forgot how to wear jeans! I have a 22 month old grandson and my daughter is expecting another in October. Boy you are a very busy mom. Add me if you would like to.

Sharon
  • Eric_37788
    Eric_37788 Posts: 56
    Options
    Feel free to add,me.
  • Darma1213
    Darma1213 Posts: 3
    Options
    Lol yes i'm quite busy, wich makes it so hard to diet or excercise, i done crazy things to excercise, like use the stairs for cardio, lol, but hey i'm trying :D
  • donrdon
    donrdon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP for a couple of years. Great people, great motivation. Add me if you'd like.
  • SweetpeaHu
    SweetpeaHu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me. I'm on every day. I started in February, and have lose 8.5 lbs. it hasn't been easy. some weeks i didn't lose any weight, but my friends keep me going. My kids are 16 months apart so I totally understand the hectic schedule of having two babies. Take care.
  • rsgleeson1
    Options
    Add me! I'm new to it and need motivation!
  • MimiG1979
    MimiG1979 Posts: 7
    Options
    I am also new so feel free to add me. I have around 75lb to lose, not gained from pregnancy but from comfort eating after a redundancy.
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Welcome everybody!
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi,
    A friend request has been sent. Welcome to MFP. I am Yvette. I am on here a lot to keep myself motivated and give support and encourgement. Lets encourage and help one another on this weightloss and fitness journey to a healthier us. The more friends the better. :smile:
  • iclaudia_g
    iclaudia_g Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • jigr69
    jigr69 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi there. You can also add me and be my first friend on MFP...
  • Phoenix_75
    Phoenix_75 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new also, so feel free to add me.
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am also in the beginning stages of my weight loss journey.
  • Nano1360
    Nano1360 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is merary and i'm currently trying to lose 30 pounds, i just had a baby ( 7 week old), and i have a 14 month old too, every since i got pregnant with my first i just havent been able to lose all the weight, i miss wearing normal pants :( , god i miss looking sexy for my huby, i sure have motivation, but seem to have a lack of will, and i would love to have some motivation budies, anyone with me? :) feel free to add me ;) thanks

You have the most important thing which is motivation! Most of the people are completely opposite! I'm not new but I always look for good friend who will stick to their goals! Feel free to add me!
  • Nano1360
    Nano1360 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey Merary Welcome, I am also new I've been on here for abut 5 days. Love the encouragement and motivation from these fine members. At 59 I also want my sexy back for my husband!! (yeah I know gross!! ) I have worn stretch pants for so long I forgot how to wear jeans! I have a 22 month old grandson and my daughter is expecting another in October. Boy you are a very busy mom. Add me if you would like to.

Sharon

Sharon
    I don't think the need to look good or feel good has anything to do with age! Many of budy builder women are in their 40-50 if you most know! I also see many middle age women in my gym every day, they do both cardio, and weight liffting!
    I absolutely think it is a neccessity to keep your muscle and bones healthy! especially we women need to work on both of them!!!
    good luck! Don't let two grandchildren intimidate you! :wink:
  • JudieJudes
    JudieJudes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi Darma

Welcome :). Add me if you like and anyone else can too if they so choose.

JJ x
  • ktafr16
    ktafr16 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday:-) Anyone else is free to add me as well:-)
  • fabiomuralha
    fabiomuralha Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hey! Just one more helper =) feel free to add ... I'm here everyday :)