New lazy boy

Options
Hi All,

Just joined today, I plan to be honest with my food/drink intake over the next week and then 3rd June is my true start date. I have most of the runtastic apps to start me off but currently lead a very sedentary life but its time for a change.

Looking for any advice for a newbie or any groups you suggest i could join.

I have been advised that the insanity workout is the way forward but am i crazy to start off with it?

Replies

• raspberrytartgirl
    raspberrytartgirl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    set mini goals I find doing so makes it much easier. if your goal first is to log and be honest with your food/ drink focus on that first. my middle nephew has insanity he said its really intense and if I try it to take it slow starting out. don't make the same mistake he did by moving to fast with it.
  • barbsdag
    barbsdag Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome,

I too am new here and, today is the day I have started my walk to a new way of life. For years I have been on a yoyo, up and down with my weight but now I am determined to stick to it.

My best suggestion regarding food is to prepare your food menu the night before and, don't stray from it. You can change foods from one meal to another but, not add anything. Find yourself someone to hold yourself accountable...even us here in the group. If you slip and eat or drink something you shouldn't have, big deal, start again...you will when you pick up and begin again.

Look forward to hearing how you are progressing.

Barbara