NSV throwing it away

Options
bnorris2013
bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
Today I am purging the closet from all my button up shirts the ones I wore ALL THE TIME I wore them because they were so comfy and fit well and hid my butt well at least better then other shirts - They all are WAY to big on me and now its time to purge I kept holding them thinking what if i gain my weight back and need clothes but damn it I aint ever going back!

Replies

• Bbwnomore2
    Bbwnomore2 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    good for you
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It took me a long time to do the same. I still hold on to some large things, but very few. They were a great reminder of my progress, but it's time to move on and go shopping.
  • Jedil
    Jedil Posts: 62
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss (both of the weight and the clothes that do not fit anymore!). That is a major accomplishment!
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I am keeping 1 pair of shorts but that is it
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss!!,
    I've also cleaned out my closet twice and the first time it was with both happiness that I had lost so much weight and sadness because I was getting rid of cute shirts that were in great condition. Also other items of clothing now fit me a lot better happy about that!
    The pounds you lost are never coming back !!
  • starsonlyhope
    Options
    I donate all of mine to the Goodwill. I know someone can use them there. I especially know how expensive clothes can get in bigger sizes so I will donate every possible thing I can!
  • katinachaos
    katinachaos Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm bringing a bunch of clothes to a local consignment shop this week after my closet purge! Hopefully I'll earn a few bucks to put toward my "reward" dress when I hit 200 pounds!

Something I was just made aware of, contact your local ER and ask if they need clothing donations. Lots of times when emergency victims come in, their clothes have to be cut off and they might not have something to be sent home (or to prison, eep) in. Didn't even think about it, but some of the things I can't sell will be going there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!