I would love some more supportive friends! Please add me :)

Options
Please add me, if you are active on MFP and motivating :)

Replies

• sh0emann
    sh0emann Posts: 46
    Options
    Thanks for the add!
  • brendapoole
    Options
    :sad: Hi, I am in the same boat! I cannot get my mind set on this, I want to lose about 30 pounds. I need some support also!
  • Jizzabelle1435
    Jizzabelle1435 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here. I need some encouragement and someone to really help me get me motivated and focused. I am a mother of 3 wonderful kids and married to my soul mate! I weigh 202 and Im so upset with myself that I let it get this bad. I need some friends that can help me stay positive. Please add me!!! :smile:
  • webdevsoup
    webdevsoup Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hey all, feel free to add me. I'd be glad to provide as much motivation as I can. I exercise almost daily, and am always trying to comment on my friends activities. I also like to post 30 day challenges to begin cleansing your body. Basically they are 30 day fasts of certain foods/food types. Currently haven't had pop in 60 days, or sweets/coffee with cream or sugar in 30, and just gave up fast food.

However, I do ask that if you WANT motivation and support, also please GIVE it. If I post something successful, comment! That's where the support comes in. Add me if you want, I'm here for you! :)
  • Skip2mylou
    Skip2mylou Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I try to be active on MFP everyday ^^
  • ToLoveMe
    ToLoveMe Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey ya'll...add me too! Gotta get this body motivated!