Guess the Nationalities of the Person Above You?

Options

Replies

• cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hmmm .... Italian?
  • william622
    william622 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    greek
  • cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Nope :tongue:
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Italian?
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    Norwegan American?
  • greenmonstergirl
    Options
    Norwegan American?

If that's for me nope, not even close really.

Are you British?
  • redheadedgal
    redheadedgal Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    american

BTW whats spanglish ?

Spanglish= half spanish, half american. It's actually more of a language, but that is what my friend calls herself, so I guess I picked it up.
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    American
  • greenmonstergirl
    Options
    What the heck is American??? Or are we talking American Indian as that's the only thing I can think where the people look all the same if called American.
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    What the heck is American??? Or are we talking American Indian as that's the only thing I can think where the people look all the same if called American.

@ greenmonsterg- Exactly, I told them to guess the nationality, which means the country of origin. Anyways, I guess you are Greek and Scandinavian?
  • greenmonstergirl
    Options

@ greenmonsterg- Exactly, I told them to guess the nationality, which means the country of origin. Anyways, I guess you are Greek and Scandinavian?

Still nope...I am in the Midwest if that helps...my hair gives away one half...my really pale skin gives away the other half. LOL
  • amaysngrace
    Options
    Okay, Brazilian and Irish?
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    american

BTW whats spanglish ?

Spanglish= half spanish, half american. It's actually more of a language, but that is what my friend calls herself, so I guess I picked it up.

but linguistic groups are not nationalities.....people here time and again confusing nationality with ethnicity !
  • abheshek
    abheshek Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    @ amaysngrace

american
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    african american/white american
  • daltem
    daltem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    @ abhishekc2q.....Indian?
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    american

BTW whats spanglish ?

but linguistic groups are not nationalities.....people here time and again confusing nationality with ethnicity !

Plenty of different nationalities that speak spanish, but Spanish is still a nationality...

Someone who is English is from England. Not to be confused with an english speaking person. Doesn't disqualify the fact that English is a nationality and not always just a linguistic group, as is Spanish.
  • amaysngrace
    Options

Who me or abhishekc2q?
  • savoiaS1
    savoiaS1 Posts: 129
    Options

Who me or abhishekc2q?

African American. Unless Im blind.
  • amaysngrace
    Options

Who me or abhishekc2q?

African American. Unless Im blind.

I was referring to melindasuefri because someone else said American, then someone guessed the other guy as being Indian. Then she said African American/White American, but I did not know who she was talking about. I didn't know you were suppose to guess me, but I wanted people to guess each other's country of origin, not where they are now. But anyways...